Gravity Gun Mod for Minecraft. Gravity Gun adds the Gravity Gun from Half Life 2 to minecraft. With the gravity gun you can lift mobs and blocks and you can also use it to push mobs and blocks.
The primary button creates a blast that will push back entities. Entities that you throw back will be
come projectiles and is likely to hurt any other entities they collide into. The secondary button will do the opposite, and pull in entities If the entity is close enough it will grab them. You can also grab blocks, but you cannot pull them from a distance.
GRAVITY GUN 1.7.2/1.7.1/1.6.2 MOD INSTALLATIONS
Requires: Minecraft Forge and
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install iChun Util.
- Download Gravity Gun Mod
- Click “Start” menu and click “Run”, type %appdata
- Locate the .minecraft folder and open the folder “mods” (if it doesn’t exist) just create it)
- Place the “Gravity Gun” folder directrly into “mods”
- Play minecraft!
GRAVITY GUN 1.7.2/1.7.1/1.6.2 MOD DOWNLOADS
For 1.6.2: http://adf.ly/Sl4mL
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2
Incoming search terms:
- gravity gun mod 1 7 2
- minecraft gravity gun mod 1 7 2
- Gravity Gun 1 7 2
- minecraft gravity mod 1 7 2
- gravity gun mod 1 7 4
- gravity gun mod 1 7 9
- minecraft gravity gun mod 1 7 2 download
- gravity gun mod minecraft 1 7 2
- minecraft 1 7 2 gravity gun mod
Category: Minecraft Mods
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.