Timber Mod for Minecraft. Timber! makes all the logs in a tree break when you hit the bottom block of the tree with an axe of any type. You can toggle this effect to safely remove logs by holding down the sneak key while chopping logs with your axe.
Axes added by other mods will not work by default, you will have to edit the Timber! config file (see above) and add the ids for the mod axes manually.
With this mod you can changes the woodcutting system of the sport. Currently all of the blocks of a tree can break and fall to the bottom when all-time low block is broken. Not solely will this build Minecraft additional realistic, it conjointly saves time and prevents ugly floating wood blocks from ruining your world.
TIMBER 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 MOD INSTALLATIONS
- Download Minecraft Forge or Modloader
- Download Timber Mod for Minecraft
- Go to Minecraft.jar. You can find this in Windows in C:Users[Your User Name]AppDataRoaming.minecraftbin. You can also find it by pressing start, typing in run, and typing in appdata.
- Open Minecraft.jar in a program such as WinRar or 7-Zip.
- Delete the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from Modloader.zip into Minecraft.jar.
- Drag all of the files from the “Minecraft” in the Timber .zip file into Minecraft.jar.
- Close Minecraft.jar and have fun!
TIMBER 1.7.4/1.7.2/1.6.4 MOD DOWNLOADS
For 1.7.4: Timber 1.7.4
For 1.7.2: Timber 1.7.2
For 1.6.4: Timber 1.6.4
For 1.6.2: http://adf.ly/1tdEA
Incoming search terms:
- Timber Mod 1 7 2
- minecraft timber mod 1 7 2
- timber mod 1 6 4
- Timber 1 7 2
- minecraft timber mod 1 6 4
- timber mod 1 7 2 forge
- timber 1 6 4
- timber mod for 1 7 2
- timber mod for minecraft 1 7 2
Category: Minecraft Mods
There are no comments yet. Why not be the first to speak your mind.